• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I hope I'm welcome!

BW_Hummer H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,090
Location
Texas
The reason for the title is that I'm 14. I've been a long time HUMMER fan and I thought I would join to learn more about them.

A little about me. In 2003 my dad bought a red 2001 H1 HUMMER. We went on a few HUMMER happening in. In 2006 he bought a Pacific blue H2. Witch we still own. We wheeled it a few times.

Now what does BW_Hummer h3 stand for? BW=Birch white, I think this is the best color for a HUMMER! Hummer h3=Hummer h3;)

I will post pics later, I'm tired now. As I said I hope I'm welcomed!
 

Hunner

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,334
Location
Arkansas
Jump in here, we fight over who can give the best answers to questions. Give the forum some time to build our data base by answering people like you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people that will be on here.
By the way, I am a member of the Birch White Mafia! :)
 

kd7irm

Regular Guy
Messages
175
Location
Bagdad, Az
welcome aboard, you are welcome here, hope you enjoy the forum. looking foward to the pics. if you got the bug you better start saving now! lol
 

BW_Hummer H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,090
Location
Texas
Jump in here, we fight over who can give the best answers to questions. Give the forum some time to build our data base by answering people like you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people that will be on here.
By the way, I am a member of the Birch White Mafia! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. What is Birch white Mafia?
 

SlikRick

Lookin for Hope or Change
Messages
77
Location
El Paso, Texas
Jump in here, we fight over who can give the best answers to questions. Give the forum some time to build our data base by answering people like you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people that will be on here.
By the way, I am a member of the Birch White Mafia! :)
Hunner the legal team from the site that will no longer be mentioned just called and sasid we cannot legally use BWM.:cool:
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Agh birch white. Great color! Of course I am partial to it. Welcome to H4O


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
Birch white is a great color! You are definetaly welcome here! You will learn lots from the members here and they are a great bunch of people! accepts anyone as long as you follow the rules:flag:

Welcome!
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Welcome to H4O, glad to have you here. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions as there is a lot of experience here (some more than others :p) to help you out.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
As long as you have interest in or passion for the brand you are welcome here. We have owners of other brands on here but they share the passion for the Hummer brand and responsible wheeling. We are primarily a wheeling community but can answer most any question concerning Hummers.
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
welcome7.gif
 

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Messages
458
Location
NH/VA/WA
Hey welcome to H4O! A Birch White H3 Alpha offroad sounds like a nice first car! Feel free to post any questions you have, these guys are just waiting to unload info to people who want to learn about Hummers and responsible offroading.
 

Hunner

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,334
Location
Arkansas
Hunner the legal team from the site that will no longer be mentioned just called and sasid we cannot legally use BWM.:cool:
You know I did not even think of that and will have to look up who the other members were.
It may all be wrong anyway if mine is Olympic White I have been operating under false colors and I'm not Italian!
hmmm Olympic White Rednecks? I guess I better check the paint code.
edit window sticker says BIRCH WHITE
I paint large boats and I can tell you there a several pages of white color chips.
If these are Aspens then it could be Aspen White?:confused:
Neo wood know these were on the back way we left Capitol Reef.
DAH_1303a.jpg
 

BW_Hummer H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,090
Location
Texas
Pictures!

Sorry it took so long. I was going to do it earlier today but ther was a football game.:)

There's good news and bad news. Bad news-I can't find pics of the H1. Good new-I got pics of the H2!

015.jpg


The best mod of all. You have to live in Texas to know what Buccues is!:sigh:
014.jpg
 
Top