• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Last post wins!

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
sypTJ.gif
 

DJinCO

Well-Known Member
What's everyone having for dinner?

Well, my wife made a delicious buffalo stew with about every different vegetable that we had in the fridge. I was busy making a very nice pendant of Colorado black jade surrounding a piece of red brecciated jasper. The stones weigh 57.5 cts and the pendant has 1/2ozt of sterling silver. Substantial. Go big or go home.

While watching the Broncos game.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Well, the default setting is 15 posts per page so 101 pages is where we're at, at least outside of Torrance :)
 

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
Isn't that what God (or Elway) said to Tebow?

Well I'm at page 152 on Tapatalk, No God whispered to Tebow I'll be here today to help you win, but next week your on your own. God's a New England Patriot fan lol :D:beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Well I'm at page 152 on Tapatalk, No God whispered to Tebow I'll be here today to help you win, but next week your on your own. God's a New England Patriot fan lol :D:beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lol very true

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

H3DONIST

Well-Known Member
Messages
447
Location
USA
Was actually frost on the truck when I got up this morning. I don't care if it's the beginning of January, I'm not ready for winter yet! :giggle:
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Tebow will win next week and the week after and the super bowl....rooting for them since my team (colts) arent in the playoffs haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Well I'm at page 152 on Tapatalk, No God whispered to Tebow I'll be here today to help you win, but next week your on your own. God's a New England Patriot fan lol :D:beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Must you always correct me when i put the wrong number of pages down??? Haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 
Top