• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Look what I just saw at work

Medic_Morgan

Well-Known Member
Messages
392
Location
San Diego, CA
Driving around in the passenger seat of an ambulance all day you see A LOT of things, both good and bad. Lets see how many things we can find "wrong" with this picture lol. I know that everyone has their "right to drive what they want" but jeez this just gives everyone ammo against us Hummer owners. To each their own I guess... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349054849.002016.jpg


Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah
 

Neo

Badfish
Messages
1,666
Location
Brookings, OR
bling bling baby :gaah:

and in jest;
now you see how bad of an influence some H2's can be, not to bash the 2ers but some of you really need to rein in your wives :wink::giggle:
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Mmmm, I don't see anything wrong with that picture.......
A good looking truck with just the right amount of chrome so as not to be tacky, nice

We've actually got a black deuce driving around town with loads of that cheap chrome crap, but the hottie driving it outshines it all--she defines the term "high maintenance"!
 
Last edited:

Medic_Morgan

Well-Known Member
Messages
392
Location
San Diego, CA
Well if chrome is your thing then it's all you ;) as for me I just saw a lot of useless stuff and z-rated tires agggghhhhh


Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah
 

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
1,932
Location
Texas
First thing I notice...the windshield washer on the bambulance is apparently nonfunctional.

:wink:
 

Medic_Morgan

Well-Known Member
Messages
392
Location
San Diego, CA
Haha we washed it at log-on and thats after just 12hrs of the 24hr shift ;) the wipers/washer can't handle the bugs here lol


Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah
 

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
I miss spotting some weird stuff while driving in a rig. I'm a EMT-B but I switched over to Graveyard Dispatcher for more hours.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Ever since I got rear ended by a hit and run driver in a 20 year old Corolla with plates off a new Ford Pickup, I pay a lot of attention to license plates, and particularly plates that don’t match the car they are on. So, I noticed the H3 has Jan 2012 license plates (the CA 6UXXXXX plates are less than 1 year old, so it can't be a Jan 2011 registration). Maybe it came from out of state and was registered in January 2012 or it was one of the last of the 2010's to sell (or they borrowed the plate off another vehicle and they are …).
 

Medic_Morgan

Well-Known Member
Messages
392
Location
San Diego, CA
Who did/do you work for @expendable? I never saw the driver but maybe it's a "shifty rapper" w/ all that chrome. Chrompensation if you ask me ;)


Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah
 

Medic_Morgan

Well-Known Member
Messages
392
Location
San Diego, CA
I used to work for AMR in OC and LA before they shut down and I transferred to Riverside then up to Cen Cal, still w/ AMR. Are you w/ Gerber, P1, Schaefer, McCormick?


Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah
 

crank

The Master Blaster!
Messages
616
Location
Victoria, TX
An old Biker saying:
"Chrome don't get you home."
Put your bling money in to reliability.

On the other hand.....
"Chrome won't get you home". But it might get you laid.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Top