• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Lurker turned member

abearden

Well-Known Member
Messages
609
Location
N. Idaho
Been lurking since LagunaH1 (I think that's him) mentioned this was a great board for offroading. I've rather enjoyed the trip threads. However, I got tired of not being able to see half of the pics! :giggle:
I don't have a hummer despite always being a fan of the H1s. My most recent project shares the 6.5 TD ('95 k2500) and has expedition-style aspirations. Maybe once it's running the way I like, I'll tag along for some trail rides.

:cheers:
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
Welcome! I noticed that you got your garage started. If you have a bunch of new items, just PM me the manufacturer and item and I'll add them to the garage for you so you don't need individual approval of items.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Welcome aboard. While being a Hummer forum we aren't brand snobs and welcome all enthusiasts and responsible wheelers regardless of what they wheel. Look forward to seeing your rig and seeing you on some runs.
 

abearden

Well-Known Member
Messages
609
Location
N. Idaho
Thanks guys. Unfortunately the rig is "worse than stock" at the moment since I just picked it up at the end of December and the previous owner was less than kind to it. Just a stock red k2500 so far. Changed the engine and rear diff oil, along with new filters all around and a new lift pump to get started. Transmission fluid, transfer case oil, front diff oil, coolant, complete vacuum line replacement, and front shocks are on the plate (have parts, need time).

The joys of making a machine yours and making it run right. :roll::giggle:

But once it's running right I can start on the fun stuff: bumpers, wheels, electronics, suspension, racks...

Welcome! I noticed that you got your garage started. If you have a bunch of new items, just PM me the manufacturer and item and I'll add them to the garage for you so you don't need individual approval of items.
Will do, thanks.
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
BTW, if you haven't found it already we have a pretty good electronics / HAM section as well

Oh, and
:pics:
 

abearden

Well-Known Member
Messages
609
Location
N. Idaho
BTW, if you haven't found it already we have a pretty good electronics / HAM section as well

Oh, and
:pics:
As for pictures :mock:, she ain't much but she's got potential:
truck.jpg
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome to H4O from Orange County. Hope to meet you out on the trail in the near future
 
Top