• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

MATH QUIZ: Reveals your favorite Show!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
MATH QUIZ: Reveals your favorite Show

I am pretty good at math,soI did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm.

Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite Show EVER!

DO NOT cheat and scroll down to the movies. Do YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom You will be AMAZED at how scary true and accurate this test is

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite show (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:






Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech of 2012
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Now, isn't that something? :)


 
D

Dennis

Guest
ole No 9..worked for me..I even tried a different favorite number..still came up with ole No. 9..Can't dispute that..it's written in the stars..
 

07Custom

Well-Known Member
Messages
338
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
This forum is hilarious...there's usually a lot of liberals on internet forums who would get super upset with that. Funny thing is i picked number 9 before doing the equation. Then when I saw it came true I was wondering if I subconsciously made that happen...only to find out it's rigged. Aaahhh, fuk it lol #9 it is haha
 
Top