• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

My First Test Driving a Prototype Hummer Vehicle!

crank

The Master Blaster!
Messages
616
Location
Victoria, TX
The following story is mostly true. The names were changed to make the story more interesting.
This picture was taken when I was 1 year old. (True) This Hummer was the first prototype and my job at that age was to take it through the paces. (BS! But it was my first peddle car)
Shortly after this picture was taken, I had a wreck. (True) I turned the truck and went down a small hill. (True) The brakes gave out and I rolled it. (True) When I woke up, I had 30 LBS of 10 gauge steel on top of me, and had a broken arm. (True) It took my Mom less than a minute to pick the vehicle up off of me. (Give or take a minute) I was air lifted to my house where I was then transported to the local doctor to have my arm set. (My mom carried me to the house and my Dad drove me to the local Doctor) I thought I'd never drive again. (I can't remember that far back. Possible brain trama.)
Baby Hummer.jpg
 

deserth3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,078
Location
Conroe, TX
Wish I owned it.
That's one of the Christines they used for the movie. It's a Plymouth Fury. Linked the picture to Wikipedia.
 
Top