• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Need filter advise

MessiaH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
254
Location
Indian Mills, New Jersey
I have not replaced the filter yet. I decided to drive it for a month first with stock filter. I took my 1st long drive. Since I put the air doc. About 120 miles each way. My mpg has increased to 14.9 to 15.1. Before the airdoc I was getting around 10.5 to 11.0 mpg same route. This is with roof rack and spare tire on roof. I might just keep this filter. I'll see my next drive to Vegas how it handles.

SAY WHAT???? My mpg has increased to 14.9 to 15.1. Dude i gotta hear more about this...I have to be missing something in this or another thread. I have always dreamed of getting 11 or better....:woot: I know with the huge rack, 6 lights and tire on top i am like dragging a parachute but to me the look is sick and worth it. Since my lift and tires i am down more (expected) which realistically is about 8 MPG. I am planning on gear change but HOLY CRAP i need to get more info on all the changes you made for that increase. PLEASE, I BEG YOU...LOL
 

Savethereef

Well-Known Member
Messages
179
Location
Long beach ca
Proof of the mpg.

Sent from my Galaxy 4S
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1379362626618.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379362626618.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 325

Savethereef

Well-Known Member
Messages
179
Location
Long beach ca
For my h2 I am running stock tire size. I put some wheels that are about 15 pounds lighter than stock. But then again I have another spare on the roof. And another on the trunk external tire carrier. I just put the air doc in. I replaced my spark plugs and wires too. Also replaced by differential oil. So this year I did allot of maintenance. Perhaps that's why I get such a high mpg. When I drive it like I stole it I get about 10 to 10.6 mpg. At 80mph I get 13mpg

Sent from my Galaxy 4S
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
For my h2 I am running stock tire size. I put some wheels that are about 15 pounds lighter than stock. But then again I have another spare on the roof. And another on the trunk external tire carrier. I just put the air doc in. I replaced my spark plugs and wires too. Also replaced by differential oil. So this year I did allot of maintenance. Perhaps that's why I get such a high mpg. When I drive it like I stole it I get about 10 to 10.6 mpg. At 80mph I get 13mpg

Sent from my Galaxy 4S

Nice! I might just have to try that. With 37" tires on stock wheels and a roof rack I get 10.5-11. Straight highway I max out at 12.5. I know one factor around here is there are no flat roads.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2
 

MessiaH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
254
Location
Indian Mills, New Jersey
I am sold, i as reading on any thread somewhere around here about AirDoc and it seems to be the go to system and reasonably priced. Let me know about the air filter when you do it. thanks.
 
Top