• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New from MB Canada

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
Hello everyone , I'm Ben, working in Winnipeg ,Manitoba. I have learn a lot from this forum but today finally become a number .
Here is my 3, I've done couple mods already, air doc+k&n intake, magnaflow exhaust , tail light and guard , T bar crank and 35 duratracs , predator guard should be arrive in few weeks
update
so I got my rancho lift ordered takes few weeks to get in now I need order some shocks and 1.5" spacer , which one does everybody prefer?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    756.6 KB · Views: 415
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 407
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 401
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
I will , lots of hummer stuff ordered from state was on back order I was planing ordering rancho lift but consider the currency was too high, I have to wait few months, and that mustang is mine too, have to fix some MAF problem,spending money on both vehicles at the same time tooks all my paycheque but there's more mods coming
 

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
So I decided to paint my wheels black , since everybody go paint caliper red, I grabbed some vht Orange caliper paint to Color match , it's long weekend, going to my buddy's garage Monday , will see the final result
 

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
here we go, after sanding wheels by hand the whole afternoon, I'm tired , bought a electrical sander but sand paper pad won't stick to the sander , have to use hand to sand it down , but I like the final result
attachment.php
Jack it up :)
attachment.php
After sand it down, not perfect, only one side, will do the other side all 5 when I got the time
attachment.php
After duplicolor primer
attachment.php
3 satin black coating and 2 mattle clear coat
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    653.9 KB · Views: 497
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 504
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    530.1 KB · Views: 499
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    701.1 KB · Views: 480
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    493.1 KB · Views: 485
  • image7.JPG
    image7.JPG
    568 KB · Views: 494
  • image8.JPG
    image8.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 490
  • image9.JPG
    image9.JPG
    545.6 KB · Views: 494
  • image10.JPG
    image10.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 471

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
I'm happy too, steal lots of ideas from others,lol ,just sick of stock looking, need to do something to it plus I'm mechanic , I can take care of most of stuff
 

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
So exited, I got my predator brush guard shipped last week, should be here Thursday, I gonna put it on this weekend, also got realwheels marker light surrounding today, just need to tint the marker before I put the cover on , will see this weekend
 

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
Installed brush guard today, looks awesome, also tinted marker light and stick realwheels surrounding few days ago
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    533.2 KB · Views: 399
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    528.6 KB · Views: 387
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    520.3 KB · Views: 375

Ben

Well-Known Member
Messages
52
Location
Winnipeg
I got the Rigid R2-46 driving lights one day ago, I wanna see how bright it is before I install them, so I hooked up to buddy's truck and here we go, so fking bright , blind me when my buddy shine to me
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 362
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 341
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 365
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 351
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 340
Top