• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New mods

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
So my truck has 173k on it and been wheeled hard. Haven't been out wheeling lately and don't see me going out for awhile. With that said..... She's tired and needs some attention. I have decided to join the wheeling group at the mall with Twinmill. Already lowered it and the 30's are on the way. Local homies are looking for a set as we speak. And I mean 30" chrome wheels. Gotta fit in, in the hood you know. How's does it look so far?
zaveqara.jpg

3y5a7ydu.jpg

Just wait till I get the wheels on it.

I do have to get rid of the plate. Was thinking H2 4MALL
 
Last edited:

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
We got more bounce in California than all y'all combined

We got more bounce in California

We like to party all the time

We got more bounce in California

Where the hustlers all reside

We got more bounce in California

Rollin' easy when we ride
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Notice he's only showing the back end! Looks like the air bags are down to me! :cool:

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

Scarsman was correct. Chris already knew, ****ing spoiler, next time mum is the word with you. Right side bag decided it was time to go. Think it had 100k on it. Replacing both. At first it would drop at night then would drop rather quickly. We have been busy and short handed. So it sits. Got a rental today. Don't want to burn up the compressor and use my spare yet. Got the option of a Prius, corolla, sentra, vw and last but not least an exploder. What do you think I opted for? Got the insurance and told them I was going to wheel it. Who's free? Lol
 

Kyle

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,707
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
Scarsman was correct. Chris already knew, ****ing spoiler, next time mum is the word with you. Right side bag decided it was time to go. Think it had 100k on it. Replacing both. At first it would drop at night then would drop rather quickly. We have been busy and short handed. So it sits. Got a rental today. Don't want to burn up the compressor and use my spare yet. Got the option of a Prius, corolla, sentra, vw and last but not least an exploder. What do you think I opted for? Got the insurance and told them I was going to wheel it. Who's free? Lol

i cant wait to see the prius out on the trail!! i guess theres a first for everything! :wink:
 

Fish

Well-Known Member
Messages
871
Location
San Diego, CA
100k on an airbag makes me feel good. My 05 has 46k on it but I'm worried about my airbags mainly due to age. They see some work when I tow my trailer but that isn't too often. I have a hunch they will need replacing soon but so far so good.

The air suspension gets a bad rap now n then but I like it :thumbs:
 
Top