• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to forum from Wisconsin

Reloader

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
Montana a free state
Hello all fellow Hummer addicts.

Steve here from Madison Wisconsin ( 37 square miles surrounded by reality ). Is anyone near me or in southern WI ?
I have owned a Hummer for about 2 years now. Used to have Jeep GCs for years but saw the light. And when your
wife says its ok to get something I dont argue or hesitate.
Any how, I have an 08 H3 Alpha in Imperial blue with a few mods. Its a work in progress.
I am a technician at a large Toyota dealership here in Madison. I only work on our used cars for our used dept.
I get to work on anything and everything. And no , I dont and wont own a Toyota. If I had to it would be the
FJ Cruiser as its the only one the that comes remotely close to a Hummer . I like the 3 wiper blade set up.
I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to.

Later.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Good to meet you -- and welcome to the club! You can upload pictures by clicking the image button, or you can post them directly into a post via an code if you have them hosted on Photobucket/flikr/etc.

Looking forward to the pix -- I like that color a lot.
 

Chastan

Well-Known Member
Messages
149
Location
Reedsburg, WI
Welcome from up the road in Reedsburg, WI. Glad to have another one from the state. Can't wait to see some pics. Keep on the forum for some offroading trips in the midwest, Not a lot of spots right in WI but the surrounding states all have some areas.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O from Southern California.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. The best way is to sign up on photobucket www.photobucket.com . Once you upload an image copy the image code and paste it into the text. This is Mechmike in his H3T on the gold basin trail in Big Bear, I wonder Mechmike is doing and if he fixed or replaced his T? but I digress!
IMG_6349.jpg
 

Reloader

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
Montana a free state
Thanks, those are from our Colorado trip 09/20 to 09/30 this year. We were there over Memorial day but way too much
snow from spring storms. Almost all the trails were not passable. So we went to Moab. What a fun place.
 

Reloader

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
Montana a free state
The Geolanders have been great tyres. I got a good deal on 4 of them through work. $200. each delivered to our shop. The fifth one came from tire rack at a
cost of $275. They are great in deep snow as we had a major dumping last winter. Five foot drifts in my street. Truck was unstoppable. Only one in my
neighborhood that was out. Burned a half tank of fuel tearing up the streets. They are a bit noisey but I like it and the bikers get out of the way when I
pass them.
 
M

MUTAINT

Guest
Hello and Welcome from MI! Looks like our Mr. Blue has a twin (08 Alpha OffRoad Midnight Blue Metallic).

Nice to see another one out in it's "natural habitat".:cheers:
 
Top