• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Noob

06SUT

Member
Messages
5
Location
Baytown, Tx
Howdy yall.New to the site and to Hummers.just bought an 06 SUT hdeuce bout a month ago after I totaled my duramax.Little bit of a difference going from a missile to a cannonball.Got a few mods planned but itll be awhile (money tree hasnt bloomed yet). I live in Baytown but im from Magnolia.Ill get pics up when I take em.And when I figure out how.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. Any pics of your rig that you can post?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Welcome from Central Florida. You'll love the SUT. I have had mine for just about 8 years and still love it as much as the day I bought it.
 

06SUT

Member
Messages
5
Location
Baytown, Tx
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to upload pics.i have a picasa and google+account and even read the faq about uploading but I dont see where to get the links from...
 

Chocflip201

In the Rocky Mountains
Messages
585
Location
Utah

20140425_215340.jpg
 
Top