• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nuevo to H4O, Santa Clarita, CA

Can007

Well-Known Member
Messages
374
Location
Palmdale, CA
Whats up guys and gals, just wanted to introduce myself to the famliy. My name is Cane, I am really excited to be apart so such a tight nit community. Well a little about me... I luv off roading & have been involved in 4x4's and camping since i was a kid. I have personally owned 3 K5 Blazers 78, 80 and 77 (aka The Bounty Hunter) then a 2002 Blazer ZR2 and now my H3. I have always enjoyed building my rigs and look forward to doing the same with the hummer.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Cane,
Welcome to the forum & nice looking H3. :thumbs:

Do you have any more pics of your rig that you could post up - because as you might guess, we are a very visual crowd & we love to look at one particular form of eye candy around here! :wink:
 
Last edited:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O from orange County. I hope you can do a run with us soon.

Nice looking H3 (although the picture is kinda small).
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Welcome! I am in scv too. I am by Stevenson ranch. If u ever wanna do local runs let me know :cheers:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

EDIT: I just saw your post in the rancho lift section. I think we met in the mall parking lot of all places lol. Mine is the blacked out one with the dual spares and gobi rack. remember me?
 
Last edited:

Can007

Well-Known Member
Messages
374
Location
Palmdale, CA
Thanks for all the luv, you guys are the best... I have ways to go, there is some nice looking Humvee's here, believe me when I say I'm taking notes...
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Welcome aboard, Cane! It sounds like you're an experienced guy -- I'm looking forward to seeing the direction you take your H3!
 

Can007

Well-Known Member
Messages
374
Location
Palmdale, CA
Well... I have gotten myself into some bad situation with my rig but also out of them. As for the H3, I will be honest with u there are some really nice rigs in this club and I am not sure if I can keep up. I am taking notes and trying to figure out wat direction I want to go with. But I am very excited about the coming months, that for sure... Thanks for the support...
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Well... I have gotten myself into some bad situation with my rig but also out of them. As for the H3, I will be honest with u there are some really nice rigs in this club and I am not sure if I can keep up. I am taking notes and trying to figure out wat direction I want to go with. But I am very excited about the coming months, that for sure... Thanks for the support...

Many of us wheeled stock H3s. It took me five years to get my truck to where it is today. Don't let it hold you back.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
 
Top