• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nuevo to H4O, Santa Clarita, CA

Can007

Well-Known Member
Messages
374
Location
Palmdale, CA
That is great to hear, I got an H3 for that reason... I noticed ur h3 is a manual tran, how do u like that compared to auto tran???
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
That is great to hear, I got an H3 for that reason... I noticed ur h3 is a manual tran, how do u like that compared to auto tran???

I have preferred manual transmissions for years. With the Adventure package, I have a the lowest gear ratio for any stock Hummer (68.9:1 crawl ratio) which makes rock crawling pretty easy. It takes a little talent to get moving once stopped while crawling up steep grades. I had a short career as a truck driver so manuals come second nature to me.
 
Top