• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Pics of my hummer

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
428
Location
Lafayette, La
Here are some pics of my truck i took at work 2012-01-25 13.45.32.jpg2012-01-25 13.45.43.jpg2012-01-25 15.48.59.jpgMy truck less than 24 hours after i put my new 35's on, This was at my hunting lease in North Louisianaimagejpeg_2_5.jpg
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Nice, I really like the Goodyear MT/R's with Kevlar. Not a fan of chrome and there are not many colors that I like with chrome but it looks good with the blue.
 
Last edited:

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
428
Location
Lafayette, La
Thanks, I'm not a big fan of chrome either but i don't like how it looks with out the chrome on the supreme blue color. I do plan on ditching the chrome nerf bars for nfab wheel to wheel nerf bars....in black of course.
 

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
428
Location
Lafayette, La
Like the color! welcome from socal

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks,

I've kept up with your build thread for quite a while now. I'm also planning on doing a lift in the near future with stock rims and your thread helped out alot. I'm just not a big fan of aftermarket rims, before i found this forum and your thread i was disappointed that i couldn't lift my hummer without new rims. When i found your thread it was a sigh of releif that it can be done correctly.
 

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
1,932
Location
Texas
Very nice truck……….Welcome aboard.

:cheers:

How do you like those tires so far?
Do they do very well in the gumbo?
Been seriously considering a set when I get ready to replace the Swampers but I’ve been a bit concerned
about how well they do in the mud and on rain soaked highways.
 

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome to H4O. Nice truck, looks good with mud on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
428
Location
Lafayette, La
Very nice truck……….Welcome aboard.

:cheers:

How do you like those tires so far?
Do they do very well in the gumbo?
Been seriously considering a set when I get ready to replace the Swampers but I’ve been a bit concerned
about how well they do in the mud and on rain soaked highways.

They work great, i love them. The reason i went them was b/c my hunting lease is on a cotton farm and that cottom mud is very messy and sticky. I've read nothing but positive reviews about the new MTRs and there performance in the mud. I was worried the 35s were to big for the i5 engine in that sticky cotton mud but i had absolutely no problem getting through 3 ft ruts made by the big combine tractors. My hunting leased claimed my dad king ranch f-250 and my cousins 2011 dodge 2500 leveled with 33" trail grapplers and my bad boy buggie. And my little bro wont even take his 4x4 f-150 through the lease b/c hes afraid to get stuck. I'm yet to get stuck...knock on wood. As for road test reviews, i havn't really read anything negative about them. The tires are not loud and i'm happy with the wet and dry traction on the road. My also H3 actually rides alot better than my stock 32's but its a little more bouncy....thats nothing new shocks and bump stops can't solve. I think i'll stick with these tires for now on and future vehicles i own.
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Welcome, Nice H3. I grew up in South Louisiana in Gonzales and moved to Florida about 10 years ago. All of my family and my wifes family is still there and my family owns 2,000 acres near Natches, Ms for hunting, fishing etc..

I am running the 37" MT/Rs on my H2 and I have to say, they are my favorites so far. They are a little soft for everyday use and wear a little more than other tires, but I do a 5 tire rotation every 5,000 miles to extend their life as much as possible.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Thanks,

I've kept up with your build thread for quite a while now. I'm also planning on doing a lift in the near future with stock rims and your thread helped out alot. I'm just not a big fan of aftermarket rims, before i found this forum and your thread i was disappointed that i couldn't lift my hummer without new rims. When i found your thread it was a sigh of releif that it can be done correctly.

Thanks! I know that thread has dragged on and on but thats what it is there for....now dont make the same mistake I did. Get 1.75in spacers not 1.5in. The 1.5's will clear and you can drive with them (I did) but it was so close that you could see this big circle of where the a arm was just grazing the tire. Maybe one day I will upgrade to a 17in rim without the spacer but its hard for me to buy new rims after looking at my stock ones, rock rash is quite an understatement but the bedliner covers it up :)
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Welcome.. Nice rig... Yeah on the aggressive tires make sure you rotate every 3,000-5,000 miles.. I do mine at about 3500 and My Duratracs on both my trucks are holding up awesome..
 
Top