• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Purchased my very own 2006 Hummer H3 Luxury

BudzyBoy

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
South Carolina
I'm 16 years old and worked with a construction company all summer and bought a 2006 Hummer H3 Luxury. Already love the machine and how well it handles off road even with snow tires. It's all stock except for the brush guard and roof lights but planning on adding many things in the future to make it more off road oriented. I live in South Carolina so DM me if you know of any good places to go wheeling. Plan on using this forum a lot to help me with all the projects in the future. I've already seen tons of good looking Hummer's on here and can't wait to see more! Feel free to give me tips on how to take care of my machine so it will last me a long time. Thanks!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Mudding.jpg
    Mudding.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_4971-4.jpg
    IMG_4971-4.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 475
  • Flex.jpg
    Flex.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 496

derian06

Red Rockett
Messages
1,866
Location
Madison, AL
I'm 16 years old and worked with a construction company all summer and bought a 2006 Hummer H3 Luxury. Already love the machine and how well it handles off road even with snow tires. It's all stock except for the brush guard and roof lights but planning on adding many things in the future to make it more off road oriented. I live in South Carolina so DM me if you know of any good places to go wheeling. Plan on using this forum a lot to help me with all the projects in the future. I've already seen tons of good looking Hummer's on here and can't wait to see more! Feel free to give me tips on how to take care of my machine so it will last me a long time. Thanks!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Welcome from madison, Al
A fellow 16 y/o here, you're going to love your new ride, and you're going to learn tons from the forum. I know I have. If you have an iphone download the app tapatalk, and it will make accessing the forum alot easier. Before anyone else says it, you gotta ditch the nerf bars, ditch the chrome, level it for more lift, put on some 35's, and start the mods. I'm glad you put your 3 to use!
 

Highatop

Well-Known Member
Messages
600
Location
Florissant, Co.
Welcome from Co...I'm only seein your pics upsidedown, besides the 1st. Try an keep at least 2 or 3 on the ground and the right mods and you should be fine.
Have fun , Be careful and...Pay Attention. You will have fun...
 
Top