Major Tom
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 95
- Location
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
My RR sliders were looking pretty bad, powder coat flaking off and starting to rust. I figured I would remove them and have them blasted and re-coated.They have been on the truck for about four years so I knew the bolts were going to give me some problems. I sprayed the bolts with PB blaster solevent for three days thinking this would help with the process. l started with the passenger side first and as I thought the bolts gave me a lot of problems. A lot more solvent and a breaker bar and finally they all came out. On to the drivers side ,a lot worse. I got the first two out, and then the problems began. I snapped off thee of the bolts. The sliders are off ,but I have no idea what do next. Anyone else bust off a bolt in the frame. HELP any sugestions ??









