• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Sad day...

Panzer07

True enough.

If you didn't like Doug's videos, you'll probably not like this one either. Still, I personally think it's one of the funniest Hummer stories, even if it does mock the brand. Funny stuff.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/d9d59e/the-colbert-report-difference-makers---the-national-hummer-club

Funny as hell, specially the guy filling up...29 gallons and pumping lol how much gal those an H1 holds lol. They do have two tanks right like the old military version right ?

Torres

Panzer07

^thabks x2
Didn't know the T could drink 7 more gal.
And that 42.5 is for both thanks combine or just the main one not counting he reserve one.

Torres

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Main is 28.5, auxiliary is 14. There are reference materials that indicate a max capacity of 43.5 gallons but ha does not appear to be correct.

SuperBuickGuy

Main is 28.5, auxiliary is 14. There are reference materials that indicate a max capacity of 43.5 gallons but ha does not appear to be correct.

about calculated volume. It's generally wrong. when a tank fills, it tends to bulge thereby increasing the quantity it can hold. Thus, you can calculate the volume to 42.5, but the reality is 43.5 gallons - which includes things like: the bulge, filler neck, fuel lines, and any surge tanks in the system....

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Understood. There are AMG related technical manuals that contradict each other. The generally accepted correct technical data is the 42.5gal capacity. I had someone point out the other capacity in a different technical bulletin years ago in another thread is the only reason I mentioned it.

USMC_315

when people mock the hummer brand...

giphy-4.gif