• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Saw this H2 at the mall...cruising around

dvl57

Active Member
Messages
38
Location
Houston, Texas
photo.png



Guy dressed as Santa cruising around in his yellow H2 at the mall...just driving around w/his [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]decorated[/FONT][/FONT] H2 waiving at shoppers ..and kids. On the back...he hooked up a generator powering the lights on his Gobi rack..and the Christmas lights on his [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]truck[/FONT][/FONT]. I thought it was fun for the little kids' expressions...but the least he could do is wrap his deuce w/ Red vinyl for the full effect...no?
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Little too showy for me. :) Got to love his Christmas spirit. Yes I said Christmas, not holiday, not festive, I said politically incorrect Christmas and it felt good.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
:) Got to love his Christmas spirit. Yes I said Christmas, not holiday, not festive, I said politically incorrect Christmas and it felt good.

agreed! lol Have you been watching O'reilly getting fired up at these loons who are putting a war on christmas?

What made me chuckle was when a buddy of mine said happy holidays to a customer...Politically correct? NOPE! He sneered off remarks on how he doesnt celebrate any holiday. People are just so grumpy, next they will want us to be saying happy winter solstice and I wont be saying that...
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Little too showy for me. :) Got to love his Christmas spirit. Yes I said Christmas, not holiday, not festive, I said politically incorrect Christmas and it felt good.

If someone gets pissy by me wishing them a happy Christmas then it is them who are the idiots. I know a couple of people who did this, and they apparently would rather view such a thing as an insult to them, rather than be happy that someone took the time to wish them well.

*shakes head*

People.......
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Target did the whole happy holiday thing a few years back. Check girl said store policy was not to say Merry Christmas. I left about $250.00 in toys for TFT half checked out and in the basket. Told the girl I understood but I was taking my business somewhere that believed like I did. She smiled and said she didn't blame me one bit.
 
Last edited:

08H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,368
Location
United States
Ha ha! Looks good. I used to do that (though not nearly to that extreme), until a local cop pulled me over one night and gave me a whole big lecture about how he could arrest me for impersonating a police officer since I had multi-colored lights on my car. I figure the guy must have been distant relative to the Grinch.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
The guy has the CHristmas spirit thats for sure. Yeah, I think people need to take the sticks out of their butts with this politically correct crap. I dont care what holiday anyone celebrates its not causing me any harm. Some people just like to have something to whine about, and that will always be one of those things. I wont buy nothing from any store that wants to be politically correct either.
 

ArtHummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Gaithersburg/MD
Whatever. I just don't pay any attention to idiots like that... When I say "Marry Christmas" I say it to everyone (to be more correct is... everyone that WANT to hear it). And if some person is not appreciated, then screw you, I was not talking to you anyway, so shut up and take your whining somewhere else.
On other note... if you don't believe in Christmas and you get offended by my telling you about it... then I don't believe in your holiday and don't want to congratulate you with it... screw you I don't believe in it ether and it offends me... So, it's aether "Merry Christmas" or nothing at all.
 
Top