• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Last Chance Canyon - April 5th, 2014

Fish

Well-Known Member
Messages
871
Location
San Diego, CA
Sounds like it's gonna be a busy day on the trail. I'm still trying to make it happen, someone has to represent the deuce's. Looks like it's going to be a good turnout.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
I'm a maybe as of right now truck is half cosmetically disassemble getting the part ready to paint them for my camo paint job project if I have everything ready and camo to a point so it doesn't make my truck look too retarded Ill see you guys in the trails.


Sent From Someone Else’s iPad 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Just got off work. Gonna pack when I get home. See you guys at McDonalds at 730. Won't be late this time
 

Brandon Banks

Member
Messages
18
Location
Palmdale, CA
See ya'll in the morning. I'm guessing if everyone stops in Acton it will be about 8ish when ya make it to the Palmdale mall area. Gonna try to jump in around Ave N

Brandon
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Got my rig all packed and fuelled. Cameras are all charged, software on the phone. I think I am ready! Time to scratch that fresh paint!

Only way you're really going to scratch the paint out there is dragging up against some boulders. I'll have my keys handy when we are airing up
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I am going to have my friend do most of the driving. I have a dash cam and cabin cam to get all the action.

and I always find a way to get pinstripes . . . don't worry about your keys, Zach.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Bump, can't make this run... :( Man I'm out of this run I couldn't get the Camo paint job done if I go panzer would be looking like a cheap downtown NY hooker's make up after 0357...:(


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Bump, can't make this run... :( Man I'm out of this run I couldn't get the Camo paint job done if I go panzer would be looking like a cheap downtown NY hooker's make up after 0357...:(


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

Doesn't matter what the bitch looks like, as long as she puts out and can wheel. We won't take pics of the rig and post them.
 
Top