• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Stickers and Shirts!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Got mine this past weekend. They look awesome! Great job Alex & thank you for getting this stuff made so quickly. :cheers: I owe you for the "extra" t- shirts that you gave to Bill & Kathy.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Projected delivery should be today for remaining packages though USPS has been late on a package or two before. Y'all even get an extra special Moab postmark!

Sent using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Got my care packages today, thank you Alex and everyone else that took part in getting these done up so quick. Now I have to fill in some spots on my windows tomorrow. Woohoo!
 

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
Alex, got the package today. The stickers and t-shirt look great! Thanks you for getting them made and thanks Nacho for an awesome design!

:agree: Hey that's exactly what I was going to say!!!! :) Thanks Nacho and Alrock. The t-shirt and stickers are just awesome! :cheers:
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I am really liking the logo more and more. It really stands out in pictures.
attachment.php
 

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Wife said she got the stickers and shirts on Sat.:woot: she said hers is kind of a weird green (somewhere between lime green and drak green) not like the guys dark green.

Too bad it's still like 2.5 months before I get to wear it:roll:
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Yes, the ladies green and kids green are not mil green. The mil green was not available for ladies and kids. I will happily refund the $ or replace with black, now or when we reorder, if the Mrs. isn't happy.

As a bit of a concession, we did have a second set of screens made so the logo would be smaller and better proportioned on their shirts.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
I'll check my school mailbox tomorrow...hoping to find an early b-day package from H4O! ;)
 
Top