• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Stickers and Shirts!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I'll cover the shipping. We may end up with a few extra shirts at the end and those sales will cover the shipping eventually.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Do you still have stickers? I put one on and it was little crooked. With me being OCD, I ended up ruined it trying to straighten it :giggle:. Anyways, if you have a few left I would like to buy a couple more.

Zach

Mall Crawler
My green ones are affected too. Wore one for the run yesterday and haven't even washed it and it's cracking :gaah:

Ron46

Capt.
I washed my black shirt for the first time today and mine is affected, its cracking. If you need one I can post a pic

Last edited:

05Mudiak

Cool thanks I wasn't sure, internet here has been really bad here lately to say the least. I know some messages and emails I have sent over the last few days never made it to where they were going.

Sircode13

Looks like the Hummer HX that they we're going to come out with in 2012! My wife wanted one of those, but then they (GM) sold off the Hummer Nameplate.

kd7irm

Regular Guy
Dude!, Alrock has been keeping this on the down low, but i guess i will spill the beans..........

These shirts are a limited edition run! They are "antiqued" or "vintage".

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Y'all should be getting email notifications soon of shirts being shipped. They'll be at the post office tomorrow. For those of you that got shirts from me directly please PM me if you need the shirts replaced. Need size, color and of course address. Need to hear from Green 1, H1 Ghost Rider, Skippy, Neo, Nav, JGBB04 and I'm sure several others.