• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Time for an introduction :)

Medic_Morgan

Well-Known Member
Messages
392
Location
San Diego, CA
Hey guys thought I'd finally post here(after some encouragement from the big guns :) ). I purchased my 08 H3 back in g Sept of last year, used w/ 26k miles. It was a lease and had never seen a wheel off the pavement so I guess I'm the big winner here. I've been following a few forums since purchase(CHO, Hummerforums) and now H4O to get the best ideas on how our Hummers work. From what I've gathered so far is that we drive some capable rigs and I can say I can't wait to meet some of you out on the trails. Here are a few before and after pics w/ some of the mods I've done so far. T-Bars, 315's, Painted Rims, Custom Roof Rack in process and future mods include Intake/Exhaust, PCM, Lights, Shocks and CB. Talk to you all soon and hopefully posting more as I chug along.

Wheel Safely from your Fav Hummer-lovin Paramedic :)

**Pics are stock to current** photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgH3RR1.jpgH3RR3.jpgH3RR4.jpgH3RR2.jpg
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome to H4O from So Cal. Nice looking 3. Hope to meet up with you on the trail soon. And gotta love the pic of filling up at the gas station :giggle:
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O. It is the best forum to be in especially if you like to wheel a Hummer in SoCal.

Nice looking 3 you got there.

Hope to see you on the trail soon. It is always nice to have a medic along just encase Murphy catches up to us.
 
Top