• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

UPS guy brought gifts today

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
had some boxes arrive today to build up my to do list on the 3. Still waiting on a couple more things but this is a start. Sooo what do we have here??

Sorry bad cell phone pic

oh don't mind the wheels they r for my 4wheeler

IMAG0188.jpg
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
So you say " what do we have here " I say " a gift for me ". Nice. How much did that run ya if you dont mind me asking?
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
I recognize the Rigid Demon steps. I have 4 steps that I haven't even had time to test fit yet! I've been working 6 days a week ever since I got them and I was sick on one day off and backed up honey doo’s on the other. I feel really bad that I haven't had time to get them on and post some pictures!

Looks like I’ll have to work this Friday (my normal off day) and Saturday and I promised to take my wife gold prospecting this Sunday (so I won't feel guilty next Saturday when I go on 2N17X). I hope I don't have to work next Saturday!
 
Top