• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

VIDEO: HUMMER EV vs HUMMER H1 in EXTREMELY NARROW Forest Trails

Acer4LO

Hey everyone! While the Hummer Club Inc. was at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area in Pennsylvania this year, our group came across some really tight narrow forest trails that were pretty brutal. It took about 1 hour and 30 minutes to get the entire group through. I got so much footage of it, I decided to put a video together comparing the EV vs the Hummer H1. The results of it were pretty surprising:

atvspeed4

Cannot wait till our reservation is filled and we can hit the trails. Will be interesting to compare to the H2 and H3 on 37s in the fleet. The extra wheel travel will be nice but the weight might make it a little interesting. My business partners old H1 that was fully built on 42's weighed about the same and was interesting to navigate on the narrow muddy trails in New England

Acer4LO

Cannot wait till our reservation is filled and we can hit the trails. Will be interesting to compare to the H2 and H3 on 37s in the fleet. The extra wheel travel will be nice but the weight might make it a little interesting. My business partners old H1 that was fully built on 42's weighed about the same and was interesting to navigate on the narrow muddy trails in New England
Oh that's sweet you are getting one! Once you get it, I think you guys should really consider making some Outfitter Design Heavy Duty Tie Rods for the EV. Based off what I have seen, the stock EV tie rods look weak. GM broke them in Moab in their EV Documentary. That's just GM being GM. You could do both front and rear tie rods. You guys could probably make a better profit margin off these since one tie rod costs like $300 from GM: https://www.hadwinwhitewholesalepar..._10820982/Steering-gear--linkage/GE22210.html

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 12.15.29 PM.png

atvspeed4

LOL you think they would learn by now about putting little tierods on offroad truck! Our other hobby is atvs and UTVs. We have a lifted polaris ranger 6x6 and we laughed when we realized the tierods are same size as an H3 stock.