• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Your Brushguards

trailerpup

Active Member
Messages
43
Location
Colorado
Looks good Nacho.

Mine is just plain old stock.

IMG_0045.jpg


...and my old 2007.

file-6.jpg
 
Last edited:

07Custom

Well-Known Member
Messages
338
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Heres a pic of mine, had it on the truck for about 4yrs now and never take it off. Today Im cutting the top bar off it has started rusting out from the weep holes the main bars are in great shape! I though about buying a new brush guard but I really like this one and it was cheap when I bought it under $200 and you dont see them much! Found a local muffler shop that is going to bend me up another top bar for $ 20 and said he would weld it on too! cant beat that and saves me alittle time with the welding. Just have to prep it and then paint it afterwards. If it last a couple more yrs then Im sure I got my moneys worth!

100_1393.jpg


sorry for the huge picture/message quote, but does anyone know where I can find a grille guard like this for around the price that was mentioned (~$200). I really like the look and "need" a brushguard ha!
 

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Thanks Mike, I actually had it powder coated. I went with a grey that best matched the factory plastics and that was followed by a matte clear coat.

All the prep work and powder coating was done by Embee performance in Santa Ana.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Messages
2,315
Location
Minnesota
I have the factory brush guard...

254354_10150189857878191_507353190_7007874_7409836_n.jpg


And it is rusting the **** out... I hate it but that's what I get for living in Minnesota.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Thanks Mike, I actually had it powder coated. I went with a grey that best matched the factory plastics and that was followed by a matte clear coat.

All the prep work and powder coating was done by Embee performance in Santa Ana.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sweet! Do you mind if I ask what i cost? I think I'll go that route ... someday.
 

bebe

Moderator
Messages
1,375
Location
Dayton, NV
Here is an updated pick

IMG_4437.jpg


Would I part with it? nah, my truck would look silly.

I will say the ARB is the closest thing to it, and I would rock one. The owner of H2O does not make the bumpers now....however, if you really wanted to, you may be able to buy the plans and cad drawings and have them made in china. Blasphemer you say...? Have you checked the price of steel lately? These bumpers front and rear would run an easy 4K now.
 

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
Here is an updated pick

IMG_4437.jpg


Would I part with it? nah, my truck would look silly.

I will say the ARB is the closest thing to it, and I would rock one. The owner of H2O does not make the bumpers now....however, if you really wanted to, you may be able to buy the plans and cad drawings and have them made in china. Blasphemer you say...? Have you checked the price of steel lately? These bumpers front and rear would run an easy 4K now.

Hey Bebes,

Can you give me contact info?
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
Here is an updated pick

IMG_4437.jpg


Would I part with it? nah, my truck would look silly.

I will say the ARB is the closest thing to it, and I would rock one. The owner of H2O does not make the bumpers now....however, if you really wanted to, you may be able to buy the plans and cad drawings and have them made in china. Blasphemer you say...? Have you checked the price of steel lately? These bumpers front and rear would run an easy 4K now.

:whaa::drool::whoa::horns:I WANT SO DAMN BAD..... Just look at it.....
 

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Messages
2,315
Location
Minnesota
Bebes, love the look without the rack and ladders but I've always loved all that H2O stuff! Easily my favorite rack set up.
 
Top