• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Your Brushguards

Messages
47
Location
California Republic
Here is an updated pick


Would I part with it? nah, my truck would look silly.

I will say the ARB is the closest thing to it, and I would rock one. The owner of H2O does not make the bumpers now....however, if you really wanted to, you may be able to buy the plans and cad drawings and have them made in china. Blasphemer you say...? Have you checked the price of steel lately? These bumpers front and rear would run an easy 4K now.


Whooaa!! A monster!!! :whaa:
 
Messages
47
Location
California Republic
I'll play,....the same as 6 years ago - SMA brushguard.

hummerh32012-1.jpg
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Boulder Accessories with welded (as opposed to bolted-on) BG down tubes and a fresh thick powder coat to get rid of the original dull and thin PC that BA produced.

UnitBA1.jpg
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
I hit a fast-flying bird on the way to delievr toys to orphans!

...or it might have been when I was trying to avoid a slow-charging cow coming right at me while I was crossing a cattleguard the last time we went wheeling! :wink:
 
Top