Woodtick
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 801
- Location
- Ilanoid, UP MI
Post picks of this old Jeep your old man has. I mean send me pics of this old heap. No need to bore these Hummer folk with an old Jeep. :whaa:
Lol I'll post them tomorrow. I'm honestly not even sure exactly which field it is in. I'll have to go find it on the four wheeler!Post picks of this old Jeep your old man has. I mean send me pics of this old heap. No need to bore these Hummer folk with an old Jeep. :whaa:
Lol yea I will. It's not like a jeep wrangler pickup though. The front looks like a wagoneerYou should just PM me the photos. An old Jeep pick up is really no big deal. Back off 4speedfunk,I've already pissed on this fire hydrant. :wink:
I have no idea lol. My dad comes back next week so I'll ask him. I'll try to find where it is parked tomorrow lolI have a good idea what it is,by the hub caps. What state is it in,( zip code) , is it for sale, need pics of the floors, fenders,and the bed.