• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

54 Chevy 3100

Woodtick

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Ilanoid, UP MI
Post picks of this old Jeep your old man has. I mean send me pics of this old heap. No need to bore these Hummer folk with an old Jeep. :whaa:
 

zackcrum

Well-Known Member
Messages
543
Location
Corinth MS
Post picks of this old Jeep your old man has. I mean send me pics of this old heap. No need to bore these Hummer folk with an old Jeep. :whaa:
Lol I'll post them tomorrow. I'm honestly not even sure exactly which field it is in. I'll have to go find it on the four wheeler!
 

Woodtick

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Ilanoid, UP MI
You should just PM me the photos. An old Jeep pick up is really no big deal. Back off 4speedfunk,I've already pissed on this fire hydrant. :wink:
 

Woodtick

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Ilanoid, UP MI
I have a good idea what it is,by the hub caps. What state is it in,( zip code) , is it for sale, need pics of the floors, fenders,and the bed.
 

zackcrum

Well-Known Member
Messages
543
Location
Corinth MS
I have a good idea what it is,by the hub caps. What state is it in,( zip code) , is it for sale, need pics of the floors, fenders,and the bed.
I have no idea lol. My dad comes back next week so I'll ask him. I'll try to find where it is parked tomorrow lol
 

zackcrum

Well-Known Member
Messages
543
Location
Corinth MS
Man I totally forgot about this thread. A decent amount of work has been done this winter. Engine got a rebuild after the trans started slipping and had to be pulled and replaced. The bed floor got redone with fresh wood. The interior has been cleaned up and new floor pans along with some paint, new rubber door seals, windows, a new headliner and gas tank taken out. A dune buggy style tank has been placed in the bed(still not happy with the mounting style) another set of wheels has been put on it just for a trial run(and because they were free with better tires lol). Parts have been ordered from lmc truck to switch it to a 12 volt system then I will work on lights!
 

zackcrum

Well-Known Member
Messages
543
Location
Corinth MS
If the rain lets up I'll back it out of the garage and get some! If not they will have to wait. With it and the supra in there its to close to get a decent picture!
 
Top