• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Aug 23 Azusa Canyon Mud Fest !!!

CaliHummer

Active Member
Messages
39
Location
OC, California
Just got the pic...nice and stuck :(
 

Attachments

  • V__C6A3.jpg
    V__C6A3.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 425

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Do u need me to bring behemoth? Front 12k rear 10k winches? Can I get there with duley and bold front tires? And no lockers?
or hamster can come out and play but I'll have to shift atlas crawling under the truck.

Serge. Either one of your strongest truck would be more than appreciate it. The mud this time was lacking it really changed idk what happen but the lake dried up.

I can head up now to help.

And the park is close now Zach tomorrow I'm heading up there at 0800 which is the time they open. So I can be there and so no one mess with the truck just in case.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Probably race truck is a best bet 15k winch upfront

Need to pull it out from back of the shop

Only if isn't too much hassle serge. Like I told Adam sunday is usually when all the big rig go there. But since there's really no mud pit idk if the big built truck are going to come out to play. So that why I ask people here that could possible give us a hand just so we have back up...tomorrow it should e dryer so hopefully that makes the whole recovery process a lot easier.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
There were some matracks looking thing that I was thinkin using tomorrow to put it under Adam's h2 tires so they grip, the mud-sand mix up there is really nasty literally like quick sand.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
When we get it out dinner/lunch on me guys really appreciate the help guys

It would be wise for you to have your parents come over so they see the team work from the forum member, perhaps it could help you on your case. And so they let you go come out to play again.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
I'll be at the chevron station at 0720 this is the gas satin address 101 N Azusa Ave. Azusa, CA. 91702)
I really appreciate your help guys


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
If anyone has any ATV aluminum truck ramps and pieces of carpet, those would do the job if no one has a set of matraks.
 
Last edited:

CaliHummer

Active Member
Messages
39
Location
OC, California
It would be wise for you to have your parents come over so they see the team work from the forum member, perhaps it could help you on your case. And so they let you go come out to play again.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

My dad is coming. Hopefully after he see's the other hummers and you guys could help my case n explain that its just apart of offroading. I'm positive after he meets anyone of you he'll let me go soon enough.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
My dad is coming. Hopefully after he see's the other hummers and you guys could help my case n explain that its just apart of offroading. I'm positive after he meets anyone of you he'll let me go soon enough.

Yeah I'm sure he will, it would be ashamed for your awesome built H2 not to be allow to wheel no more.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
My dad is coming. Hopefully after he see's the other hummers and you guys could help my case n explain that its just apart of offroading. I'm positive after he meets anyone of you he'll let me go soon enough.

Rule with us, we NEVER leave anyone behind. One time in band camp, I mean Big Bear, we got off the trail about 2 am and started the day at 10
 

JonBishop

Well-Known Member
Messages
724
Location
Glendora, CA
Wanted to go yesterday, but work busy, and wanted to go help out today but I'm already at work in riverside, sorry guys, hopefully all goes well!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Well we all weren't able to pull him out, but there was some other guy with a bigger winch and with help of his winch and serge's truck. He finally was able to break free from that damn mudd. Lesson of the day of the day only help those that aren't too deep In the Sheiße.


Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

JonBishop

Well-Known Member
Messages
724
Location
Glendora, CA
Holy crap! That's nuts!!!! Get any pics?! I jus got home like 10mins ago from work, wish I could've been up there trying to help


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
This is more than just mud. It's crazy. A lot of trucks K-5's and old fords. Then a bunch of idiots. Yeah, I have a 4wd vehicle. At one point half the trucks were all stuck. It is amusing, but I would never be out in it.
sanate7u.jpg

mupa6ujy.jpg

dujepegy.jpg

gaqety6y.jpg

u5yge6y2.jpg

amuredag.jpg

The green one went home early, blew a tire. He crossed in front of another truck and got hit.
 
Last edited:
Top