http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/4384379691.html
WillieMo Well-Known Member Messages 442 Location Miami, FL Mar 22, 2014 #1 http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/4384379691.html
RamRod Well-Known Member Messages 3,914 Location AB, Canada Mar 22, 2014 #2 I digg it! Sent from handheld smoke signal device
benlaud87 Well-Known Member Messages 849 Location Maryland Mar 22, 2014 #3 Growing up in south Florida I expected to see a purple h2 with 28" rims when I clicked on that link
Big Mike Well-Known Member Messages 214 Location The Republik of Upstate New York.. Mar 23, 2014 #5 benlaud87 said: Growing up in south Florida I expected to see a purple h2 with 28" rims when I clicked on that link Click to expand... I spend a good bit of time in Miami and expected pretty much the same... :corn: nice rig..
benlaud87 said: Growing up in south Florida I expected to see a purple h2 with 28" rims when I clicked on that link Click to expand... I spend a good bit of time in Miami and expected pretty much the same... :corn: nice rig..
Bananatank Well-Known Member Messages 731 Location Hammond,la Mar 23, 2014 #6 Big Mike said: I spend a good bit of time in Miami and expected pretty much the same... :corn: nice rig.. Click to expand... Yeah i agree he has one of the nicest rigs on here imo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Mike said: I spend a good bit of time in Miami and expected pretty much the same... :corn: nice rig.. Click to expand... Yeah i agree he has one of the nicest rigs on here imo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S skeptic Well-Known Member Messages 737 Location Orygun Mar 23, 2014 #7 Like some others mentioned, I lived there for 5 years and that is not what I expected. I like that one.
Like some others mentioned, I lived there for 5 years and that is not what I expected. I like that one.