• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from South Dakota

06yellowh3

Member
Messages
15
Location
Rock Falls, Illinois
Hey I just got my hummer in September. I am loving it, I always wanted one when I was kid. Ive been on this site a few times looking at all of the hummers trying to get some ideas on what I want to do to mine. I got a 2006 Yellow H3 Luxury Edition. Its got the chrome package all the way around it. Its got brand new Firestone Destination A/T's on it, the dealer installed them. I will be puting some photos of it up soon.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Welcome to H4O and congrats on the new ride! Yeahhh...we need some pictures ASAP! :)
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Congrats on the new H3 & welcome to the forum...and as you can see, you really need to feed us some photos of your rig.. as many, or more accurately - all of us here, can't get enough HUMMER eye candy!

Any ideas yet, of what types of things you will be doing with and to your rig? Let us know if & how we can help turn your interest in HUMMERS into a clean and "innocent" addiction!
 

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
Well seems I'm a little late for the party. Welcome to H4O from Rapid City, SD!!! I've been trying to get some events planned but its kinda hard when everyone is out of state:wink:
 

06yellowh3

Member
Messages
15
Location
Rock Falls, Illinois
our h3 1.jpgour h3.jpg Here are some photos of it. Its just very basic for right now I want to put a brush guard, lift kit, bigger tires, light bar, and stuff like that on it.
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Oooo i think bigunit already asked this but what do you plan on doing with your 3? Like wheeling or expedition or a little bit of everything? :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Nice looking rig! There's lots you can do to it...let's start talking and let us give you some suggestions....glad to have you here!
 

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
Welcome to H4O from the Pacific Northwest! :cheers: Thanks for posting the pics -- very nice H3 indeed. Let the mods begin! :corn:
 
Top