• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Joint CA, AZ & NV Trail Run 11/3/12 - Sleeping Princess

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Man..oh..man...the pikeage is reaching epic proportions! Say it ain't so Dave!

I might be in the same boat too, unless I figure out how to get Portager's suggestion to work...I am stumped to say the least! What the hell am
I doing wrong here?
i-vqTxKv6-L.jpg
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Luis, I have another crossmember for you. It is already in the the truck and ready to go. Don't make me take it back out
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Dwaine will be joining us with his Scorpion. We will be leaving Tucson at 6 AM & we will try to get there in time to make the pre-run. I also will be picking up a friend North of Phoenix who will be my wingman on the trail.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint
 

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
Well arrived in Las Vegas a couple of hours ago. All settled in at the resort waiting till Saturday morning. Now I just have to keep from losing all my money, so I'll still have fuel for the trail.
:confused::eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
I will probably be in Laughlin around noon, maybe 1,depending on how I let my morning go. Shouldn't have much more tondo here in Vegas
 

bebe

Moderator
Messages
1,375
Location
Dayton, NV
Chris, this sucks because there's a surprise on this trip that you would really like. Any chance you can reconsider?

Chris...you really need to make this trip. ( really )

Let me see what I can do...

So Chris - do what you need to do....the "surprise" was Me and the BebeMonster.

Sorry - but I had the Fan Clutch go out and we still don't have the truck put back together :sigh: Speedy is still working on it and I just wasn't comfortable driving 1200 miles (round trip) not knowing if the new part is good or not :(

I hope you guys all have a great time and I'm looking forward to PICS!!
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
UPDATE: It's not looking good - I've got 5 more lug nuts to go on the 4th and last tire, I'm tired, completely out of beer, haven't slept in 72 hours and don't think that I can keep this marathon pace that I've been on since Monday. If I'm not there by the end of the day tomorrow, Friday, you all might have to go on & get by without me. I'm at wits end in trying to get these lug nuts off...but I'm no quitter and if I don't sleep at all tonight, I still might get this done & it will have been worth it! :)
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
UPDATE: It's not looking good - I've got 5 more lug nuts to go on the 4th and last tire, I'm tired, completely out of beer, haven't slept in 72 hours and don't think that I can keep this marathon pace that I've been on since Monday. If I'm not there by the end of the day tomorrow, Friday, you all might have to go on & get by without me. I'm at wits end in trying to get these lug nuts off...but I'm no quitter and if I don't sleep at all tonight, I still might get this done & it will have been worth it! :)

Damn Luis! You have been hanging out with Twinmill WAY too much.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
You're right Zack! As a matter of fact, my Twin brother was just here last week attending our 'Mill family reunion! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint
 

JRWid

Well-Known Member
Messages
107
Location
So CA
Well looks like I'm out for this run. After many weeks of little interest in my rig, someone came and bought it from me tonight. They could have just waited 4 more days..... Anyway, really wish I could have made this one, definitely want to wheel Arizona (and give Alex another shot at spotting my rig :wink:).

See you on the next run for sure.
 

bigbadt

Well-Known Member
Messages
139
Location
Socal
Well looks like I'm out for this run. After many weeks of little interest in my rig, someone came and bought it from me tonight. They could have just waited 4 more days..... Anyway, really wish I could have made this one, definitely want to wheel Arizona (and give Alex another shot at spotting my rig :wink:).

See you on the next run for sure.

Just curious, how much did you get for it ? debating on selling mine and upgrading ?
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
So Chris - do what you need to do....the "surprise" was Me and the BebeMonster.

Sorry - but I had the Fan Clutch go out and we still don't have the truck put back together :sigh: Speedy is still working on it and I just wasn't comfortable driving 1200 miles (round trip) not knowing if the new part is good or not :(

I hope you guys all have a great time and I'm looking forward to PICS!!

I would fainted seeing the bebemonster! Im out guys, I thought I was in again but I am out.
 
Last edited:

poncho1965

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,263
Location
Ridgecrest, California
Im hoping by november I will have MT/R's and a 4:1 case. If Dwaine attends in his scorpion I will try the extension...worse case scenario he drags my sorry as out :)

Putting in the Time off request today. How much time do you think I need off? Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

So we can watch you do the extension?
 
Top