• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Joint CA, AZ & NV Trail Run 11/3/12 - Sleeping Princess

JRWid

Well-Known Member
Messages
107
Location
So CA
Just curious, how much did you get for it ? debating on selling mine and upgrading ?

Originally put it out for 29800, not much activity. Ended up discounting her a couple grand. Buyer got a smokin' deal - if I had more patience, I think I would have gotten closer to asking price, just doesn't seem to be much of a market for the lifted H2s right now.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
OK, my truck is all pack. My wife is sick, but she says she is well enough I should go. I'm planning to meet you guys at the Cowgirl Cafe at 7:30.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Weather today in Bullhead City/Laughlin NV. Currently 57 degrees and clear, high today 81 degrees and clear.

Tomorrow low 52 high 82 and partly cloudy.

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone there.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Just about the same temps there as here in Tucson.

Looking forward to meeting some new folks and seeing some old friends.


Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
My truck is packed and ready to go. If I can get out of here early enough I am still going to try and make it. If I get pushed to late in the day then I won't make this run.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Bigunit, if you have to roll on those 33s and you get stuck then Timgco and I have you covered. We picked up this product at SEMA yesterday and it seems just ride for your T
SEMA%202012%20%2847%29-L.jpg
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
A few of us got here already. I caught up with Zach, Portager, Poncho1965 and Bigdadt. Zach actually just called as I was typing this stating he just got back into Laughlin from the prerun.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
The trail is great, better than LCC and 2N17X combined and we didn't find the Bob Miller extension yet. Can't wait to run it again tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

MuDnYrI

Well-Known Member
Messages
225
Location
Las Vegas
Looks like we are not gonna make it either :shame:
We closed on a new House a few days ago and we are not even close to being done with the move! :gaah:
I really thought we would be done by now!!
Have fun !! I'm looking forward to teh stories!!
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
It is better that you didn't make the trip. I don't think your truck could handle it! :wink:

Too bad you didn't get to see the Scorpion! :mock:
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Looks like we are not gonna make it either :shame:
We closed on a new House a few days ago and we are not even close to being done with the move! :gaah:
I really thought we would be done by now!!
Have fun !! I'm looking forward to teh stories!!

Sorry to hear that Jimmy. But congrats in the house. Hope to wheel with you soon
 
Top