• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Listing my H3 again - 2010 H3 Lux/adventure packages, 134K miles, in good shape

High Five H2

I cleaned it up a bit more and took better pictures, too. Maybe someone is looking for a rig to take to Moab this year?

Luxury package AND adventure package - front and rear lockers, 4:1 transfer case, and off-road suspension - rare! Also has the brown/black interior color that was inspired by the H1 Alpha. I bought this H3 about 6 months ago and decided I didn't want it.
I probably drove it 1,000 miles after driving it off the lot. It's in great shape. The paint and interior look really good. There is small damaged area on the rear door. You can see it in the pictures. It hasn't been modified in any way, except for a daystar dash tray on the dashboard. They are super handy for extra storage. Features: Luxury package - leather interior, chrome trim exterior, monsoon sound system w/ subwoofer - sounds great. Adventure package - the thing you really want if you want to take it off road - front and rear lockers, 4:1 transfer case, different shocks, 33" tires. You can easily fit 35" tires with a torsion bar crank.

Alloy wheels - personally, I think these wheels are the nicest looking ones for the H3.

Nerf bars - get rid of these if you want to go off-road, trust me.

I5 engine - reliable, but not a V8. I hope you aren't in a hurry.

little diesel

Probationary Member
I cleaned it up a bit more and took better pictures, too. Maybe someone is looking for a rig to take to Moab this year?

Luxury package AND adventure package - front and rear lockers, 4:1 transfer case, and off-road suspension - rare! Also has the brown/black interior color that was inspired by the H1 Alpha. I bought this H3 about 6 months ago and decided I didn't want it.
I probably drove it 1,000 miles after driving it off the lot. It's in great shape. The paint and interior look really good. There is small damaged area on the rear door. You can see it in the pictures. It hasn't been modified in any way, except for a daystar dash tray on the dashboard. They are super handy for extra storage. Features: Luxury package - leather interior, chrome trim exterior, monsoon sound system w/ subwoofer - sounds great. Adventure package - the thing you really want if you want to take it off road - front and rear lockers, 4:1 transfer case, different shocks, 33" tires. You can easily fit 35" tires with a torsion bar crank.

Alloy wheels - personally, I think these wheels are the nicest looking ones for the H3.

Nerf bars - get rid of these if you want to go off-road, trust me.

I5 engine - reliable, but not a V8. I hope you aren't in a hurry.
It’s worth every penny, don’t drop price