• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Girl

MustangGirl666

Well-Known Member
Messages
291
Location
West Hartford CT
My names Amanda and this is my Yellow 2007 Hummer H3X , brought it about a month and half ago, I am a bit slow on posting a intro

I also own a Zinc Yellow 2001 Ford Mustang GT if you couldn't tell I like yellow cars :wink: I have quite a bid of mods planned out, my next are to get a Brush Guard and Roof Rack.

Hope to meet some new friends on here

385799_10150985830805707_651320706_21698273_542989009_n.jpg390741_10150985832650707_651320706_21698287_1098755304_n.jpg017.jpg
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Nice rides & welcome to the forum. Say hello to Mr. Dan for me. Look forward to seeing mod pics as you go.
 

Hunner

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,334
Location
Arkansas
Yep welcome
let me know when you want those items you inquired about.
 
Last edited:

MustangGirl666

Well-Known Member
Messages
291
Location
West Hartford CT
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I was thinking of getting the ARB Winch Bull Bar but I am having second thoughts I really do like the stock look so maybe Ill get a brush guard and winch mount not to sure yet tho , Hans I got the Tactical Wheels off Craigslist.
 
Top