• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Girl

M

MUTAINT

Guest
I'm surpised DAGKANA hasn't talked you into putting the Championship Edition Flat Black Hood sticker on your rig so it will match the stang! There is a member on here that sells them for a VERY reasonable price.
 

MustangGirl666

Well-Known Member
Messages
291
Location
West Hartford CT
I'm surpised DAGKANA hasn't talked you into putting the Championship Edition Flat Black Hood sticker on your rig so it will match the stang! There is a member on here that sells them for a VERY reasonable price.
It's been the plan since before I picked the hummer up :) I want the cars to be matching, I thought about going the paint route and painting it on , but vinyl would be a lot easier to put on since the car is way taller then me and painting would be a pain , I'll figure somethig out by the spring it's to cold to paint now here and even adhere vinyl. How much does the vinyl go for?
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
It's been the plan since before I picked the hummer up :) I want the cars to be matching, I thought about going the paint route and painting it on , but vinyl would be a lot easier to put on since the car is way taller then me and painting would be a pain , I'll figure somethig out by the spring it's to cold to paint now here and even adhere vinyl. How much does the vinyl go for?
Amanda, here is the Vinyl one Mutaint was refering to :link:
 
M

MUTAINT

Guest
It's been the plan since before I picked the hummer up :) I want the cars to be matching, I thought about going the paint route and painting it on , but vinyl would be a lot easier to put on since the car is way taller then me and painting would be a pain , I'll figure somethig out by the spring it's to cold to paint now here and even adhere vinyl. How much does the vinyl go for?

I would personally remove the hood to apply either the paint or the vinyl. Hood removal very easy. Just remember to "mark" the hood on both sides inotder to acheive the "factory" fit when reinstalled. That way you can get a perfect fit for the vinyl. But that's just me.
 

MustangGirl666

Well-Known Member
Messages
291
Location
West Hartford CT
I would personally remove the hood to apply either the paint or the vinyl. Hood removal very easy. Just remember to "mark" the hood on both sides inotder to acheive the "factory" fit when reinstalled. That way you can get a perfect fit for the vinyl. But that's just me.
Yeah I totally never thought of that , I had removed the mustang's hood when i had painted it , that makes sense I guess I can't think of everything lol Might go to paint route its free.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I was thinking of getting the ARB Winch Bull Bar but I am having second thoughts I really do like the stock look so maybe Ill get a brush guard and winch mount not to sure yet tho , Hans I got the Tactical Wheels off Craigslist.

Score!! They are looking good.
 

backwoods

Well-Known Member
Messages
475
Location
independence
hey Ive talked to you before haha the 3x looks great!
pro pic.jpg
 
Top