adventuredad
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 86
- Location
- Southwest WA
Hello all, I am new to the forum. I've started exploring the mountains around us with my 3 kids who love to be in the outdoors. With all this backroads traveling it has become time to start plans for our first rig. Been back and forth plenty of time on where to start but I've decided to start my plans around the H3. It seems like a very good choice for on-road/off-road as well as size. No plans to do any hardcore off-roading (yet), we just need to be able to get in and out of the mountains for our hiking/shooting/exploring adventures. I'm seeing plenty of options out there but was wondering if you have any recommendations on where to start my plans; years, models, pros/cons, accessories, tires...
Thanks for making me a part of the community!
Thanks for making me a part of the community!