Dana 60 H3
Active Member
- Messages
- 30
- Location
- San bernardino
I have been wheeling it since I bought it.
It is very capable. 4:1 transfer case and rear locker. I just don't want some of the trouble I have had in the past with IFS suspension system lifts. Alignment problems worn out steering joints broken axles with bigger tires etc.
Buddy has a Jk 4 door 6" long arm kit.
37" tires ARB locker, gears. Poison Spyder fenders. Currie sway bars. Etc
Just no comfort and no power. That's why I went with an Alpha H3.
We hit trails rocks, sand, mud etc.
Just out to have a good time.
Hit me up when you guys go wheeling.
My schedule is pretty unpredictable but always open to a good time.
It is very capable. 4:1 transfer case and rear locker. I just don't want some of the trouble I have had in the past with IFS suspension system lifts. Alignment problems worn out steering joints broken axles with bigger tires etc.
Buddy has a Jk 4 door 6" long arm kit.
37" tires ARB locker, gears. Poison Spyder fenders. Currie sway bars. Etc
Just no comfort and no power. That's why I went with an Alpha H3.
We hit trails rocks, sand, mud etc.
Just out to have a good time.
Hit me up when you guys go wheeling.
My schedule is pretty unpredictable but always open to a good time.