• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Oct 2011 BS Week Photos

Silverton34

Well-Known Member
Messages
360
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Kalib, you may not want the Black Sheep in Colorado, we may never leave! It was a pleasure to meet you and Abby, hope so see you again next spring.

I have some photos but will have to wait till I'm home to post them, the iPad does not like photobucket.
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Up wipeout hill:
upwipeouthill.jpg
 

JGBB04

Well-Known Member
Messages
520
Location
Tampa Bay
Well as the last hold out in Moab I decided to add an unofficial day to Black Sheep week, after I played tourist in town today I hit a few easy trails to finish out the day.

Started with Gemini Bridges


100_0683.jpg


100_0684.jpg


100_0688.jpg


100_0697.jpg


100_0700.jpg


100_0701.jpg


100_0704.jpg




Then I drove around Four Arches canyon for a little


100_0733.jpg


100_0732.jpg


100_0731.jpg




Then back to Moab through Long canyon

100_0736.jpg


100_0738.jpg


100_0741.jpg


100_0748.jpg



link for more pics http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/JGBB04/BSHS week Moab Oct 2011/?albumview=slideshow

Off to New Mexico in the morning then home the end of the week
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
We talked about starting a campaign to get you out here . it came up more than once around the campfire during the week . :cheers:

No need for a campaign. I'll gladly come out on my own will. :) Just got to coincide I'm around and can make my way out there.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
James, did you walk across the bridge at Gemini Bridges? I couldn't do it!

lol, when you could drive down to it, we had the Rhinos parked on it. If you hike up the right more, you'll see where the anchors are pounded into the rock to repel.
 

kd7irm

Regular Guy
Messages
175
Location
Bagdad, Az
For some reason I can't post pics on here anymore, keep trying but it always give me an error. Guess im on the bad list :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 
Top