cbetts
NERD!!!
- Messages
- 3,188
- Location
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
The SoCal group had another great day taking a drive up Last Chance Canyon. As usual, the trail had changed quite significantly since our last visit.
The majority of us met in Santa Clarita to caravan to the trail head.
Medic_Morgan joined us in Mojave for his first outing. Once we got to the trailhead, Portager was waiting, along with a big Jeep club that was getting ready to tackle Nightmare Gulch, just up Last Chance Canyon.
All together, we had Nine vehicles in out group (6 H3s, an H3t, an H2 and an H1).
06H3 got a chance to try out his new spring over. I have to admit, I am quite impressed.
I have video that I need to clean up but will post it later.
The majority of us met in Santa Clarita to caravan to the trail head.
Medic_Morgan joined us in Mojave for his first outing. Once we got to the trailhead, Portager was waiting, along with a big Jeep club that was getting ready to tackle Nightmare Gulch, just up Last Chance Canyon.
All together, we had Nine vehicles in out group (6 H3s, an H3t, an H2 and an H1).
06H3 got a chance to try out his new spring over. I have to admit, I am quite impressed.
I have video that I need to clean up but will post it later.