• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

eBay metal molle panel

spillKill

http://www.ebay.com/itm/jk-tailgate...Parts_Accessories&hash=item460ce0a125&vxp=mtr

so i found this guy who sells these metal molle panels for the tailgate on JK jeeps that also folds down into a sort of table but was thinking that i could throw it on the tailgate of the H3. well i emailed him and he said that he had a hummer guy buy one a little bit ago (he got hummer at the top instead of jeep or islander ect.) he also can do different colors. I also emailed about a group buy if there are enough people interested. :thumbs:

you can see where it says hummer at the top but you could have it say whatever you want

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I would make it two more rows of holes wider. That would make it aesthetically even, and clear the cover for sure. One row would probably just clear the cover too, but then it would look off with the Hummer letters.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
I would flip the two "L" brackets to the inside so they are concealed when the thing is closed. It's an aesthetics thing, just looks thrown together as installed in that picture. I'd also find better mounting hardware than what looks like rivets with washers; that may be ok for a Jeep, but a HUMMER deserves something cleaner!
Also wondering about how much support that plastic door panel provides, there's got to be a way to brace it from behind the plastic so it doesn't destroy the panel with heavier use.

spillKill

Well he wants to know how many would be in on our group buy before he will set a price so if u could just pm me with ur info and if u want it to say anything specific and what color u would like
also I've never done a group buy before so I guess u just run it through PayPal, is that the best way

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I'll PM you with my request. Since all H3s came with that portion in black, it makes sense to get them in black.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

spillKill

ok well he said he can widen the width so thats not a problem he is going to get back to me later about prices so stay tuned! :thumbs: