• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

OC Hummer owner in the house!

CaliHummer

Active Member
Messages
39
Location
OC, California
Sup guys new H2 owner here from Orange County, California! Just got an H2 since our family tuck died early on us that was sposed to last me through collage. So my parents told me I could pick a truck for my senior year and has to last me through collage. Everyone was telling me to get a Ford Raptor but no I wanted the King of offroading AND style! So far I got a K&N air filter running, and waiting for my Gobie Ranger Roofrack to come in so I can install the plasma halo lights, and 52" lightbar. And hopefully by October ill have my twin turbo upgrade getting me up to almost 600 horse power and a new catback exhaust system. Only been off roading to Holy Jims so far and going to Azuzas canyon next sat. I hope to meet up with some more hummer owners and maybe even go offroading with you guys!
 

CaliHummer

Active Member
Messages
39
Location
OC, California
Forgot the pics!
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • 5331deca-2a99-435d-9214-242e3d7790b0_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    5331deca-2a99-435d-9214-242e3d7790b0_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 425

derian06

Red Rockett
Messages
1,866
Location
Madison, AL
Holy ****, that is a nice looking H2! welcome from Madison, AL!
eqe2yne4.jpg
and the oracles will look great, I lovem on my rig!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

CaliHummer

Active Member
Messages
39
Location
OC, California
That's a sick h3 dude! Gatta love those oracles. Here's another pic!
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • 38aa0211-bb61-4438-8c1c-13fcade4f5f6_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    38aa0211-bb61-4438-8c1c-13fcade4f5f6_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 435

CaliHummer

Active Member
Messages
39
Location
OC, California
Yeah dude your h2 is very bad ass!! I'm sure more members will be welcoming. You soon! Glad you came.[emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks! Happy to be here. Having a hard time uploading pics I have a bunch off roading ones I'd like to share but the app is being a little difficult.
 

Bananatank

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Hammond,la
You're using the tapatalk app right? If you have them in your photos or camera app it should work well...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome from OC. Holy Jim is not off roading. Lol. Been up there a few times. Hopefully we will get a run together soon around here.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
You Calipussies never do any wheeling any more! :p Us Zonies, have to wheel every day just to get to work! But it's a dry heat! :D
 

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
arizona summers give me nightmares, and I'm from Texas. I've live my whole life in the desert. it was 122 when I was born in June. that place is insane.
 

JonBishop

Well-Known Member
Messages
724
Location
Glendora, CA
Welcome from Glendora!!!! Azusa is like 10mins away from me! Maybe we'll meet up there some time, been wanting to go try it for awhile now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top