Screw jack under the motor oil pan.Yeah that’s a good question, some cars it’s easy to prop the motor up, high clearance 4x4’s maybe not so easy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It rolled around the neighborhood today after about a month of sitting on jack stands.
New upper control arms, lower control arm bushings, one new front cv shaft, new front wheel hubs, rotors and pads all the way around, new tie rod ends, and new lower ball joints.
I also put new needle bearings in the front axle (the bearing right behind the seal), as well as new axle seals.
I need to bleed the brakes, and get an alignment.
Then it should be good to go [emoji1303]
![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Went to check on the folks at “Alexandria.”
Had my Rancho leaf springs re-arched and added a leaf to level out the rear. Finally no more sagging (it only took me 5 years or so to go get it done)!!!
Also replaced the HVAC harness and resistor due to it burning out again
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I actually had them bring the rear up a bit higher then the front to account for that exact reason, hopefully it doesn't sag as quickly as it did before.I had my Rancho springs re-arched as well. Few months later they dropped an inch and a half. Wish I had found someone willing to do a SOA locally.
I did something similar to you, maybe went through 3 "cheap" CV's and then went back to OEM... haven't been through an OEM unit since!After breaking 7 CV axles (2 original 2006 120k miles & 5 A1 Cardone). Being stubborn and a little cheap, I kept utilizing Amazon lifetime warranty of the A1 Cardone. But after breaking 3 of them in 2 days I finally had enough and spent the money on AC Delco OEM ones. Hopefully they will hold up better.
Already done. Cardones are packed and ACD are installed.I would utilize your lifetime warranty 1 more time and keep them as trail spares
I did something similar to you, maybe went through 3 "cheap" CV's and then went back to OEM... haven't been through an OEM unit since!