• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab Black Sheep Week -March 31-April 5, 2013

PCH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
222
Location
Park City, UT
It was great to see you Mikkel we hope to see you in October have a safe trip home.

uploadfromtaptalk1364919833245.jpg


Made it home, little different weather than Moab!
 

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
Almost left today, batteries died out, those last set of optimas lasted 4 years, and that was that. Manged to get enough juice to get it home, grabbed the car and got new batteries tonight. Glad it went now than halfway across utah.

Leaving tomorrow, going to push straight to moab, I plan to stay in the area past sunday next week anyways so I'll see you all either tomorrow night or thursday morning. I'm staying at the motel 6. If its not super late tomorrow night I'll swing by the outpost.
 

H3TBone

Well-Known Member
Messages
168
Location
El Paso, TX
Made it back safe to El Paso. Great time everyone and good to see all of you, as well as make some new friends.

For the record, a Raptor can do Kane Creek, Steel Bender, Moab Rim, Hells Revenge with no issue. Even made it up Escalator, with a litte tug :) Hell's Gate was easy. The Fall on Steelbender was a trip.
 

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
I won't be able to make it, I was supposed to be on the highway early this morning but I got some bad news [nothing super serious but serious enough that I may have to fly on a moments notice] so I had to turn around and come back.

There's always fall :)
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
I won't be able to make it, I was supposed to be on the highway early this morning but I got some bad news [nothing super serious but serious enough that I may have to fly on a moments notice] so I had to turn around and come back.

There's always fall :)

Sorry to hear that Kurt. Hope everything works out well
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,530
Location
Central Texas
Matt and I got back to Texas ok. Sorry we had to cut the trip short. Great seeing all of the old and new faces. Looking forward to the fall run.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,530
Location
Central Texas
Family medical issue came up James. Unfortunately Jay's trip was cut short also since he rode with us. As usual Moab, the trails and the people were great. Once again the group we wheel with demonstrated why we keep coming back.
 

jakesz28

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,056
Location
Cabool MO
This is one nice group to wheel with. They are good spotters, warn you of the possibility is there for damage or breaking stuff. I made a couple obstacles with help from good spotters and a little rock stacking. I'm glad I made the trip. If you always wanted to see Moab this is the group to go with.

Thanks to every one that helps make BS in Moab happen.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
We are on the way home. New batteries in the 92. Hopefully good to go. Long and slow drive ahead
 

Silverton34

Well-Known Member
Messages
360
Location
Phoenix, AZ
I'm home safe and sound. Had a three hour stop in Vail as snow had the pass closed. When I went through it was dark, snowy and slick. I've never towed a trailer that heavy through a snow packed mountain pass before and would really rather not do it again. It's nice to be home though.

Thanks again to everyone for making the Black Sheep trip so special. I believe this is my sixth trip with the group and the trails, the laughs and the friendships both old and new are truly special times. Moab Diner was my new experience for this year, wonderful breakfast and we had some great laughs.

My wife and I will likely be celebrating our 20th anniversary in late October with a trip that likely will not include Moab so I'll see you all again in the spring.
 

jakesz28

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,056
Location
Cabool MO
^^^ My wife just said see never met you. She wanted to say hi. This is a great group. Every thing you said about them is true. I hope to be back in the spring.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Glad you made it home Brian. We just hit Vegas. Stopping for food and gas then on the road again
 
Top