• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 High Clearance Leaf Spring Mounts

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
What!? I'm lost in what you guys are talking about...
It sounds like the shock mounts PCH3 asked you about sending back were Tomp ones and not actually your shock mounts. He asked if you wanted it sent to the return address and you said yes, the return address was Tomp and that's how he wound up with them.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
It sounds like the shock mounts PCH3 asked you about sending back were Tomp ones and not actually your shock mounts. He asked if you wanted it sent to the return address and you said yes, the return address was Tomp and that's how he wound up with them.

LOL, O man talk about a mix up. Sorry for the trouble PCH3.

R

R-code17815

Schwarttzy, I got a set of your leaf mounts & Rock slider on my "To-Do" List!!

I did some research, really like you designs!

I need a winch, then it's time to send you money!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I don't recall the instruction details but we may be able to help you install those while in Moab if you don't get them ahead of time. Assuming of course that you have the u-bolts, nuts, plates, etc. Just need to see if anyone would have a cut off wheel for the extra bolt length.

do you need me to bring an angle grinder, or better yet my mini dremel works better in the tight area to work with.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Alright... I got the redesign back from the laser cutter today. Have look.

H3-Hummer-High-Clearance-Leaf-Spring-Mount-Redsign.jpg

H3-Hummer-High-Clearance-Leaf-Spring-Mount-Redsign-2.jpg

New pricing likely to follow. Hopefully I can order in quantities that reduce the price.

08Alpha

Those look stout enough. Is this the final product or still in the prototype mode? Looking forward to seeing the finished mount and pricing. Thanks for filling the void with some of the much needed aftermarket parts.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Those look stout enough. Is this the final product or still in the prototype mode? Looking forward to seeing the finished mount and pricing. Thanks for filling the void with some of the much needed aftermarket parts.

I wouldn't say prototype. I might make some changes in the future, but for not they work great. The new design should be for sale very soon.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Are these available yet???

Yes, and I should have new batch any day now since selling out of them a little while ago. If your interested in purchasing them, go to http://schwarttzy.com/shop/h3-hummer-high-clearance-leaf-spring-mounts/ and add them to the cart. Just keep in mind this is a hobby for me and not my full time job, so with that in mind it takes typically two weeks before you receive them.

On another note, I look forward uploading new images very soon guys.

R

R-code17815

If you need someone to help "Test" a set, I gladly volunteer, lol.

I can even weld them myself.

:giggle::cheers:

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Got five brand new sets back in stock, upgraded to be stronger than ever. Price is $225.00 Powder Coated, $200 for bare metal.

H3-Hummer-High-Clearance-Leaf-Springs-In-Stock.jpg

Don't forget, extend shackles work great with this product too.

frumaker

i have a couple of questions. are these able to be purchased without being welded? i am a welder and always prefer to weld my metal together personally, nothing against you. if so, what would the price be?

also, i have a 2" add a leaf in the rear and do not believe i would need longer shackles. any input anyone can give on that would be great.

thanks for any help on thiese questions

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
i have a couple of questions. are these able to be purchased without being welded? i am a welder and always prefer to weld my metal together personally, nothing against you. if so, what would the price be?

also, i have a 2" add a leaf in the rear and do not believe i would need longer shackles. any input anyone can give on that would be great.

thanks for any help on thiese questions

Ya I can ship them without welding, price would be $180.00 + shipping and as long as you get a full inch higher in ride height from the add a leaf you'll be fine. However the trade off is that add a leaf isn't going to flex as much as the extended shackles can.

frumaker

Ya I can ship them without welding, price would be $180.00 + shipping and as long as you get a full inch higher in ride height from the add a leaf you'll be fine. However the trade off is that add a leaf isn't going to flex as much as the extended shackles can.

I got a full 2" from the add a leaf and my flex has been fineImageUploadedByTapatalk1369093184.813483.jpg
I will definitely hit you up about these mounts, not welded in a month or so. Thanks

FRU